July 24, 2011

24.

Days until I move out, that is. Less than a month. I don't even know what to do! And 14 days until I am done with Plato's Closet. That place has consumed half my life for the past two years. I am not going to know what to do with myself when I no longer work there. But I feel like it's going to be a good feeling. Better than a good feeling.

The real question is what am I still doing up at 2:30 in the morning, writing a blog post? I don't have an answer. I slept for 16 hours two nights ago so now I can't sleep at all. It's pretty fun.

I don't know what to write about though... My life just consists of living one day at a time and waiting for it to take me somewhere, like to college. But that's still 24 days away.

It's weird how sometimes your best friends are people you have known forever but never became friends with until later. That's how it is with all of my friends. I moved in when I was 12 and I was going to the same church as Danielle for all that time, but we didn't become friends until I was 16. And same with Sierra... We have gone to school together since 7th grade but somehow didn't become friends until senior year. Maybe we were all just trying to fight fate.
If so, I'm pretty happy fate won that one.

1 comment:

  1. shut up. This kills me!I was up at 2:30 messing around with my blog. We are so in sync it is scary.
    love you :)

    ReplyDelete