January 1, 2013

Beginnings: 2013.

Welcome to 2013! So far I have spent most of the year sleeping or eating so I'd say it's off to a good start. Anyway, time to make some resolutions.

  1. Keep working out. Let's up the stakes to five days a week with at least 30 minutes of cardio each day, plus strength exercises or whatever.
  2. Only drink soda on special occasions. Now that I have proven to myself that I can go without it, I decided treating myself once in a while is fine. Although I had a Coke last night and I felt like I was pouring black poison into my body. So I'll probably do alright.
  3. Spend less time on my computer/phone and more time reading, writing, and outside doing things.
  4. Eat healthier!
  5. Get back on track with visiting my great grandparents. Once every two weeks!
  6. Take time to do things for other people.
  7. Continue to take risks, come out of my comfort zone, and grow as a person.

As my mom has been saying for the past week, "I'm hoping 13 is my lucky number!" I'm excited to find out what this year holds for not only me, but all of us. Things can only go uphill from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment