April 29, 2013

Gender wars, I guess.

I have the hardest time writing when I'm happy. So there's my excuse for only posting pictures for like... a while. I'm struggling so much that I actually just googled "topics to write about" and I found this website that has topics with questions and so I'm going to pick one and answer the questions and you're going to like it. So here we go.

And the topic is: Gender Wars.

1. The real meaning of gender equality.
First of all, what's the fake meaning of gender equality? Like, the whole time I thought I knew what gender equality was but it turned out to all be a hoax? Pretty sure the real meaning is just men and women being equal. I can't answer this question/statement.

2. Are men really better drivers than women?
Yes. Yes they are. I will admit openly to being a terrible driver as well as point fingers at 75% of women for being terrible drivers. Half the time I don't even know the difference between reverse and neutral when I'm trying to drive. Or how to open the little door over the thing you put gas in. I'm not saying either of those things happened but I guess I'm not saying they didn't.

3. Can men and women be "just friends?"
Yes and no. Women can be just friends with men but men can't be just friends with women. Like for real, girls, don't pretend like your male BFF doesn't live to see you in short-shorts and a tank top. It's a proven fact so probably just get over it and move on with your life.

4. Why do men love gadgets so much?
I don't understand this question either. What constitutes a "gadget?" All I can picture is Kim Possible and her little ghetto cell phone and stuff. I don't really think men are obsessed with gadgets. My dad loves his iPhone but probably not more than I love mine so I don't see what this has to do with men.

5. Why do women love shopping so much?
Personally I don't like shopping that much. But I'm guessing many women love it because A: they get new stuff, B: retail therapy is a real thing, and C: when they're mad at their boyfriend, fiancé, husband, etc. they can go spend his money and feel better until they still have to solve their real life problems.

6. Why men never ask for directions.
I guess not knowing where you're going is a sign of weakness these days. Men just want to claim the "best driver" award and the "never lost" award. Best way to solve this problem is, if you're going somewhere the girl wants to go (the mall) she gets to ask for directions. But if you're going to the gadget store... I say just let him drive (perfectly) in circles.

7. Why women never think they're thin enough.
Society tells them they're not. Seen a magazine lately?

8. The difference between male and female body language.
If you are a guy and you went to a restaurant that had female belly dancers would you tip them more? If you are a girl and you went to a restaurant that had male belly dancers would you tip them more?

9. Why is it so difficult to buy gifts for men?
Literally the only gift I ever buy for my dad is a tie. Do you know how many ties he has? One time I bought him Star Trek on DVD and then kept it for myself. But obviously we've just now learned that men love gadgets so I don't know why we all have such a hard time! Just hit up those gadget stores.

10. The age of the metrosexual man.
What about it? Well-dressed men. I don't see the problem.

So yeah I'm pretty sure this was way more fun to write than it ever will be to read. But oh well, this is my blog so deal with it. Plus we all know the only reason you're probably reading this is to distract yourself from studying for finals so I'm guessing it's a success either way. As always, may the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment