December 18, 2013

Wish list or something.

Are you sick of aimlessly Christmas shopping with no idea what to get for your friends or family? Does the prospect of ordering another lame tie from Amazon make you ill? Is your mother tired of receiving lotion or soap every year in her stocking? Well ache no longer, gifts.com is here to help.

On gifts.com, there is an incredible feature called "Personality." Yes, just Personality. Calling it something like Personality Gift Finder is just too long and would make too much sense. "Personality" is an amazing service that can help you find gifts for your loved ones by simply answering a few questions about the person. Personality will then accurately find gifts that this person will love.

When I heard about gifts.com, I just had to try it. So, with my mother in mind, I answered all the questions for a middle-aged woman. Unfortunately, my mom is a cool, down to earth person who actually does not need another pair of ear buds or a personalized birthstone dog tag. However, when I decided to answer the questions for myself, gifts.com hit it right on the nose.

My own "Personality" results were just what I thought they would be, with 35% professional, 35% spiritual soul, and 30% hipster. And luckily for me, gifts.com suggested (multiple times) the exact thing I've been missing from my life: a novelty tea infuser.


And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I saw the one thing they could never have suggested unless they knew me and my Personality on a deep, deep level.


Wow. Just wow. If you need to find the perfect gift, I recommend gifts.com every time. It's truly incredible how well a website can know you, just from a few simple questions. I hope your holidays and merry, bright, and gift-shopping-stress free.

No comments:

Post a Comment