April 30, 2011

April showers.

I figure I need at least one post every month, and as today is the last day of April, I figure I better crank one out.

I've had a hard month. The three AP tests I'm taking in the next two weeks have been the cause of most of my distress. Passing the French one is going to take a literal miracle.
The weather hasn't been helping me out either. The snow has continued all month. I even woke up to a fresh snowfall today. It's sickening.

I've had a lot of time to think this month, maybe even too much. With college looming over my head, and the time living at home winding down, it's really made me wonder where life is going to take me, who is going there with me, and what I want from both of those things. It's a strange feeling. I haven't really figured it out yet. Who has more influence on your future? People you knew, the ones you know, or who you will know in the future? Or are there a few that cross into all three that will really make the most difference? Only time can tell, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment