August 12, 2011

Another late night.

I just watched Paranormal Activity 2 and now I can't sleep. So here I am.

Can I just say that movie scared the H-E-double-hockey-sticks out of me?! I started out in one corner of the couch and ended up in another, I was jumping so high. And then I come home and my mom tells me a scary story about her sister. And OH MY... of course! I'm listening to Pandora and an ad just came on whispering "We've been waiting for you....". There's no way I'm sleeping now.

Less than a week until I move out! I've been trying to hang out with all of my friends before I go. Over the years I have had a lot of different groups of friends and this week has been like traveling back through time. Especially tonight. I was with everyone I hung out with junior year and last summer... Well, minus one. But Tasha, Chris, and Tyler are here. I love them. :) It's sad to think I might never see them again. Or at least not for a while.

I keep looking over my shoulder expecting to see someone there. It's freaking me out!

I went to Hot Chelle Rae and We The Kings last night with some of my other friends. Have I mentioned how much I love concerts? Even if I don't know the bands, they're always fun. I know HCR and We The Kings pretty well so that was good, and The Summer Set also performed. I can't believe I didn't know about them before! The singer's voice is pure heaven. I ended up liking them more than Hot Chelle Rae which is who we went to see!

Anyway, at this point I am just rambling so I'm going to go attempt to go to sleep. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment