August 24, 2011

Thunderbird.

That's what I am. A Thunderbird!
I have successfully moved in, gone to class, attended a sporting event (which technically was just our volleyball team playing itself... but still.), done homework, broken a world record (most people to blow a bubble with gum at one time), gone to the gym, bought books, and am living the college life. It's so crazy.

The first few days were kind of stressful, just because I was still trying to get settled and get everything I need while also changing my French class and reconnect with friends. But I think as of today I have all my books, my schedule is final, and I made the (hopefully) last trip to Walmart for a while. Now I can just dive into school and meet new friends and have lots of fun!

Here are some pictures of my room. Look at them.







No comments:

Post a Comment