December 11, 2011

Sunday.

It's been a mostly typical Sunday.

I spent the first half of my day looking for my ID card which I lost for the third time this semester (not to mention the time earlier this week when both me and Marissa got locked out). It is the key to my house and my way of obtaining meals. I can't live without that thing. After checking everywhere along the hall, my car, Roberto's, and tearing my room apart, I finally found it outside in the parking lot. I believe in miracles!

The second half of my day was spent listening to French pop and drifting in and out of sleep on my bed while I attempted to do my homework, which I actually did get mostly done! Now all I have left for this week is making a resume, writing a letter of introduction, and studying like crazy for my finals in PR and Geology. Yay. Kill me now.

Once I make it through all of that, though, I can go home for three weeks! I don't know what I'm going to do there, other than Christmas of course, but at least I won't be in school. Maybe someone will take me on a date to Temple Square to see the lights. It's my favorite thing!

Tonight I am probably going to procrastinate everything else I need to do and watch the Virgin Diaries instead. It is just the greatest show ever. Last week I literally almost threw up watching that couple kiss for the first time on their wedding day. I don't even know how they have faces left after that. Seriously.

See you after finals week, friends.



Revision: Literally ten minutes after writing this post, I got locked out of my building again. And then found out Virgin Diaries isn't even on tonight. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment