February 23, 2013

Shanwow.

This thing went around on Instagram, like, a month ago, where if you got tagged you had to post a picture of yourself along with five facts that your followers might not know about you. So I thought I would expand this to my blog and let you guys learn a little more about me! I'll even include five bonus facts just for you. You should feel so special.

Pic of yours truly!

  1. I lived in South Carolina for 5 years. I always tell people I'm from there but really I just lived there in elementary school and one year of middle school. It was a great time and I miss it!
  2. My favorite movie is Star Trek (the new one). You probably already knew that because I'm literally obsessed with it. I can't even tell you how pumped I am for the new one coming out in May!
  3. I speak French! Kind of! You know this from all my whining about my French classes.
  4. If I could afford to eat sushi for every meal I probably would. I love sushi. But I'm also a little picky about what sushi. Like tempura sushi is a no-go.
  5. I don't grow hair in my armpits. (Laser hair removal is heaven!) TMI? Maybe. But for real, if you have the chance to get it, do it.
  6. I'm obsessed with zombies. It started with The Walking Dead and has since progressed to Zombieland, Warm Bodies, Left 4 Dead, zombie 5Ks, zombie themed haunted houses, and this game called Zombies, Run! that simulates zombies chasing you when you go running. I think I might have a problem. Don't underestimate me when the apocalypse actually happens though cause I know everything.
  7. Things that I do to de-stress include: running, painting, writing in this blog, running, playing guitar, going for a drive, and more running. Nothing helps you work out frustration more than running.
  8. The first song I ever learned to play on guitar was "Teardrops on my Guitar" by the lyrical genius herself, Taylor Swift. The second was "Hey There Delilah." Ninth grade me had some real quality music taste (not).
  9. I have a reputation for being able to eat a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean like a "whole pizza by myself, plus an appetizer and dessert" lot. Super attractive I know.
  10. Probably the best day of my life thus far was the day I got to swim with dolphins. It will remain this way until the day I get to play with and/or ride an elephant.

Shout out to Insta for giving me yet another blogging idea for when my life is boring! Lates.

No comments:

Post a Comment