October 15, 2011

Don't get caught hanging off the roof.

This week was the extremely long week before fall break. The one that contains long tests, lots of projects due, and mostly just the hope to make it to Friday. Well... it wasn't really as bad as I make it out to be.

Monday: I do not remember what I did at all. Probably hung out at Mike's house and played Call of Duty... cause I am just that cool. But the whole night is erased from my memory so who knows.

Tuesday: Spent the night decorating the front door with my roommates. We were so excited because we just knew we were going to win the grand prize in the contest: Free tickets to the Howl later this month. Our door is so sick! But I guess we got beat... as we found out on Thursday after blasting scary Halloween sounds all day until they drove us mad. Whatever.



Wednesday: Checked "Yellowcard Concert" off my bucket list. It was at Dixie and so sweet! We met Go Radio which was awesome. I just love Yellowcard. Forever and always on my list of favorite bands.



Thursday: Hung out with my long lost friend Nick (and his friends) who I had not seen in like a year and a half. Even with getting water spilled on me at the restaurant, awkward conversations, and embarrassing music videos, it still turned out to be a way fun night! Loved it.

Friday: Packed up the car and drove home for the first time since going down to school. It's so good to be here, with my queen bed and basement room and medium sized shower. And seeing my family is even better. I just spent the night at home... some much-needed mother-daughter time.

I guess I should have thought about the fact that the week isn't over yet before I made this post. Oops. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment