October 27, 2011

That is the question.

I think the time has come for me to declare my major. This has been the source of most of my thought and stress over the last few months. Or years. To be honest I still don't know what I want to do with my life or where it is going to take me.

I've chosen my life's course many times, actually. Going from social work, to music, to marine biology, to fashion, to photography, to psychology, and finally coming to communications. Now only one question remains: Emphasis.

Public relations or journalism?

2 comments:

  1. I would say public relations because you can do more with that. Many different companies need and look for people who have some sort of public relations background.
    Although journalism is interesting, there is much less of a need for journalists compared to those in public relations.

    ReplyDelete