October 4, 2011

Puppy.

Today has definitely not been my day.
Sorry to anyone I might have taken it out on.

The one thing that made my day worth it was walking down the street to see Mollie. Who is Mollie you might ask? The border collie/Australian shepherd mix puppy that Melissa, Marissa, and I got for free at Walmart over the weekend! She is one month old and she is the cutest thing ever.


I love her. And I love my friend Tevan for keeping her in his backyard. I have the best friends ever.

That's all. Tomorrow is a new day.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute dog!! Is she at tevans from GHA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep she is! You will have to come see her when you come down :) Are you still going to live in Cedar Hall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For reals though!! I might be living in eccles now... but who knows! I have to wait and see whats open. I am so excited to come down!

    ReplyDelete