November 8, 2011

Musings.

Last week was not my favorite.

I've been thinking about the past a lot, and how things could be different. The people that I miss and the ones who have changed me were on my mind. Sometimes it feels like everyone is the same and everyone just wants things from others instead of really wanting to spend time with them. I guess it's the feeling that everyone gets sometimes.

So today I am especially thankful for those people in my life who care. Those of you who called me last week just to talk and see how I am doing, and to share life's trials and victories. Those of you who offered your help when I didn't know what to do. Those of you who were content to sit on the floor and watch movie after movie on a Friday night, because that's just what I needed. Those of you who thought to text me just because. Those of you who knock on my door to see if I want a dinner companion or a ride. Those of you who I know I can turn to in my time of need.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment