January 1, 2012

Beginnings: 2012.

It's the first day of 2012.

A new year has always been a symbol to me of a new start, and a chance to improve myself. I have never really made resolutions in the past, but I decided to give it a try. They say it helps if you write down your goals, so here goes.
  • Work out for 30 minutes or more, at least four days a week.
  • Don't drink soda, ever.
  • Visit my great grandparents once every two weeks for at least an hour.
  • Be more outgoing and take more risks.
  • Be positive and nice to everyone I meet.
And most importantly,
  • Take chances. Never settle. No regrets.
Here's to hoping that this year will be better than the one before. That it will be a year of firsts, and of lasts. That it will teach me things I need to know. That there will be new friendships, and continued old ones. That it will be a year of life, love, and opportunity. Here's to the faith that 2012 will change our lives for the better.

Happy new year, with love overflowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment