January 10, 2012

Tuesday.

I am currently sitting on the floor, surfing Tumblr, and eating a bowl of Reese's Puffs.


Some people like to judge me because I don't drink the milk out of the bottom of the bowl when I'm done. I think it's gross. Bite me. Who wants to drink peanut butter flavored milk?

Spring semester has started and so far it is just fantastic. The lineup includes: Communications 1010, English 2010 (Writing about Big Brother. So excited.), Photography, Human Sexuality, and of course French. But I'm sure you are beyond tired of hearing me talk (Or watching me write?) about French so I'll spare you. Oh, and I have the next University Whatever one. I'm pretty excited about my classes though! I thoroughly enjoy them so far.

Keiranne and Soojin, unfortunately, moved out of our room. It was a sad, sad day when Marissa and I found out our dear friends were no more to be called "roommates". I will fondly remember the days of Vegas trips, door decorating parties, and startling late night rendezvous.

However, I have a cool new roommate that goes by the name of Jennifer! She had already seen the movie "The Roommate", so my genius plan of watching that movie together and then acting like a schizophrenic psychopath for the next week to freak her out was a fail. But, we still watched that movie and ate some popcorn, and it was still fun, so I guess it's okay. We just played a game of Boxers and Briefs during which I found out she doesn't like clowns, so I can hatch another evil plan if I want.

We're also getting another new roommate, but who knows who she is, where she's from, or when she's moving in. I guess we'll find out soon!

Anyway, so far what I have done since returning to Cedar includes:
  • unpacking
  • eating at Subway
  • watching "The Roommate"
  • going to class
  • reuniting with my friend Dylan
  • eating at bread and soup night
  • listening to great music
  • visiting my good friend Mike Lee
  • going to class, again
  • eating a brownie at a tea party
  • going to the Red & White gymnastics meet
  • joining the RHA Senate
  • playing Boxers and Briefs
  • eating Reese's Puffs
It's been pretty solid so far, and from what I hear, this week is supposed to get even better.

Before you go, make sure you listen to the song "Ain't No Reason" at the bottom of the page. It's my new favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment