February 19, 2012

Best of days.

Okay. I always thought having my birthday and Valentine's Day so close together was a curse. But it turns out it just makes for a really great week!



You already heard about Sunday and Monday with me getting pranked and my mail and whatnot, so fast forward to Tuesday - Valentine's Day.

Tyler took me on a way sweet date! We doubled with Daniel and Sarah and began our evening with Texas Roadhouse and eating way too much food, as always. At least Tyler ate more than me this time and it didn't even include a salad! Then we went mini-golfing at Fiesta Fun, and I'm pretty sure their course is rigged because I didn't get a single hole-in-one. We made a bet, so whichever couple lost had to jump in the freezing cold pool at Daniel's uncle's house. Of course Tyler and I won, but then all four of us ended up jumping in the pool anyway. So that was pointless. We also went in the hot tub for a while before getting shakes at Iceberg and then watching Star Trek. As far as Valentine's Days go, it was the best one I've ever experienced!



Wednesday and Thursday I didn't do much, other than watch Footloose on Thursday night at the school. Marissa whispering "Take your shirt off" to the main character was probably the best part.

Friday was also a fantastic day. My awesome friends threw me a little party down in St. George at Dylan's grandma's house. We ate dinner and went to Dixie Rock with the cake, where I had a lot of random people telling me happy birthday and singing. Then we went swimming and played "PEAS" and went hot tubbing and made s'mores and roasted starbursts. We finished it all off with a quite hilarious game of Truth or Dare, my favorite.



Saturday we just slept and relaxed all day, until going to Panda for dinner. Dylan and I went to a littlebigheart concert that night, where of course Lance had to sing me happy birthday in front of everyone. Loved that! We came back and made some hot chocolate and watched Lost to end one of the best weeks I've had in a long time.

Basically, the moral of the story is, I have the greatest friends ever. Thank you guys so much for everything, I don't know where I would be without you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment