May 4, 2012

Goodbyes are not my friend.

It's over. My freshman year of college has come to an end. Almost everyone is gone, and soon I too will be leaving this place in the rear view mirror as I head out on my next great adventure.

I'm going to miss these times and faces.

First party with the roommate
Zions!
Football games
Vegas round one
Meeting Go Radio and seeing Yellowcard
Party rocking
Halloween
All our bowling trips
Dancing the night away
Trips to St. George
Skiing/snowboarding
Daaaates :)
My birthday and Dixie Rock
Going shooting
Vegas round 2: Spring Break!
Colorfest
Camping
I don't know where this year has gone or why it isn't still here. I'm so thankful for these people that have made me who I am today, who have supported me through everything, and been there to share the rainy days and the laughter (mostly laughter). You have become my best friends and I don't know what I would do without you. Our paths will cross again, some sooner, some later. Some of you are only four short weeks away.

I hate goodbyes.

So let's end with a "see you later".

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment